SCT'61
John Boylett Memorial Collection Part 1 - 1958

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

Tillingbourne Valley ran this 1948 Bedford OB, MNU689, with Woodhall Nicholson B29F body acquired in January 1951 from Booth & Fisher, Halfway. It is seen in Guildford (Farnham Road) Bus Station on the Warren Road service.
After withdrawal in 1960 it became a caravan.

Photo taken by the late John Boylett, courtesy of John Kaye, Saturday 14 June 1958, Farnham Road Bus Station, Guildford

©1958-2017 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
John Boylett Memorial Collection Part 1 - 1958 Gallery ...
View Gallery Previous Photo Next Photo
Booth & Fisher ...
Fleet Photo Index
Tillingbourne Valley ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: tl689. Page and photo added August 2011
Cookie policy