Photo © Paul Haywood. Please do not re-post without permission.
This former Aldershot & District AEC Reliance has had a complex history. It originally entered service in 1954 as 273, MOR604, with a Strachan C41C body. Sometime in the 1960s, it received this Weymann B41F body, later passing to Alder Valley to become their 361.
At some time thereafter, it was re-registered as BGS705A and has since passed through numerous private (non-psv) hands. Its latest incarnation is thought to be as a support vehicle for a mobile cinema unit in the Yorkshire Dales, and is seen here receiving some on-road maintenance by its current owners.
Photo taken by Paul Haywood, Saturday 21 May 2011, Garsdale, near Clough
©2011-2017 Paul Haywood All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.