SCT '61
Photo Gallery

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

Seen at Wembley Stadium was YWM75, a Leyland PS2/3 with a Plaxton Embassy II FC35F body belonging to Lawrenson, Bootle. It had been new to Fieldsend, Salford in April 1950 as EBA 266 with a Harrington C33F body. After being involved in a serious accident it was rebuilt to FC35F and re-registered FRJ 610 in 1953. In late 1963 it was fitted with the Plaxton body and again re-registered for Lawrenson, entering service in January 1964.

Photo taken by John Kaye, Saturday 1 May 1965, Wembley Stadium

©1965-2017 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution

Photo ref: zzywm75. Page and photo added January 2014
Cookie policy