Photo © Peter Berry. Please do not re-post without permission.
Longstaff's of Mirfield XUP507, an Albion Aberdonian MR11L with Plaxton Highway B45F body, new in 1957 to Armstrong's of Ebchester and acquired in 1967. To the left is Joseph Wood of Mirfield FYS689, a Leyland Royal Tiger Worldmaster RT3/1 with Weymann/GCT B44F body, new in 1956 to Glasgow Corporation (LS18, and originally B40D) and acquired in 1965. It was rebodied in 1971 with a Plaxton Panorama Elite C45F body and lasted for many more years, later running for Tower Coaches and disguised with a Leyland Leopard badge.
To the far left is Wood's FYG927C, a Bedford SB5 with Plaxton Embassy IV C41F body, new to them in 1965.
Photo taken by Peter Berry (posted by John Stringer)
©2015-2017 Peter Berry All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.