SCT '61
Photo Gallery

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

WLK71 seen here with Liss & District, Grayshott t/a Grayshott Coaches, was one of three Dennis LU4 Lancets with Plaxton Consort IV C32F bodies new to Glenton, London S.E.14 in March 1959, passing to Liss & District in October 1964, being reseated to C41F. The other two, WLK 70/2, and Dennis LU5 Lancet YLX 73 followed in September 1965 and were similarly reseated between October 1965 and April 1966.
This photograph shows the inward opening door fitted to the front entrance.

Photo taken by John Kaye, Sunday 2 May 1965, Grayshott

©1965-2017 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution

Photo ref: zzwlk71. Page and photo added January 2015
Cookie policy