SCT '61
Photo Gallery

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

UYW68 was one of two Dennis LU4 Lancets new to Glenton, London S.E.14 in March 1958 and had a Plaxton Consort II C32F body. It passed to Liss & District, Grayshott t/a Grayshott Coaches in October 1964 and was reseated to C37F by April 1965. It is seen here at the garage in Grayshott. The different position of the front corner pillars between the two years construction can be seen with WLK71, built in 1959, having wider screens. UYW69 joined UYW68 in November 1966 having been with Williamson, Billingshurst since January 1965.

Photo taken by John Kaye, Sunday 2 May 1965, Grayshott

©1965-2017 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution

Photo ref: zzuyw68. Page and photo added January 2015
Cookie policy