SCT '61
Photo Gallery

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

Seen in Barnsley bus station is UWW769, a Guy Warrior 4HDC with a Mulliner DP43F body belonging to Mosley, Barugh Green. New in December 1957 to Morgan (Blue Line), Armthorpe it was acquired by Mosley in July 1961. Withdrawn in 1964 it passed to Spiers, Henley in February 1965 and to Sureline, Lurgan in June 1966. It then passed to Coalisland Gaelic Football Club, Coalisland in April 1970.

Photo taken by John Kaye, Sunday 14 April 1963, Barnsley Bus Station

©1963-2017 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
Blue Line ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: zzuww769. Page and photo added January 2014
Cookie policy