SCT'61
John Boylett Memorial Collection Part 3 - 1960-62

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

Seen in Peterborough Bus Station, MPT588 was a Maudslay Marathon III with a Burlingham FC37F body which had been acquired by Canhams in March 1958 from Meadowfield Motor Company (Cosy Coaches), Meadowfield to whom it had been new in August 1951. It passed in June 1964 to Marriott (contractor), Kettering.

Photo taken by the late John Boylett, courtesy of John Kaye, Saturday 30 September 1961, Bishop's Road Bus Station, Peterborough

©1961-2017 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
John Boylett Memorial Collection Part 3 - 1960-62 Gallery ...
View Gallery Previous Photo Next Photo
Canham, Whittlesea ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: zzmpt588. Page and photo added August 2014
Cookie policy