A. Timpson & Sons Ltd. Catford London SE6, MBY909 a Leyland PSUC1/2 with Strachans C41C body. New to Homelands Tours, Croydon in 1954, when acquired by Timpsons in 1955 it was painted in Bourne & Balmer Livery (green & grey) until 1962 when it received Timpson cream & chocolate livery. Sold in 1965 to Chapman, SE3 (T/A Kims Coaches).
Photo taken by Barry Nunn, 1965, rear of Depot, 175 Rushey Green, Catford (Plassy Road)
See the Site Map for further details about copyright.