SCT'61
John Boylett Memorial Collection Part 7 - 1968-71

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

Williamson, Shrewsbury KWX413, a Bedford SB, was new to Kildare, Adwick-le-Street with a Duple Vega C33F body in September 1951.
In February 1953 it passed to Thornton, Thurscroft and in January 1957 to Wigmore's Excelsior Coaches Ltd., Dinnington; in June 1963 to Price, Wrockwardine Wood; in July 1965 to Canham, Whittlesey; in October 1966 to Tizard, Birmingham, finally arriving with Williamson in March 1967 and is seen in Barker Street Bus Station in Shrewsbury.

Photo taken by the late John Boylett, courtesy of John Kaye, early 1971, Barker Street Bus Station, Shrewsbury

©1971-2020 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
John Boylett Memorial Collection Part 7 - 1968-71 Gallery ...
View Gallery Previous Photo Next Photo

Photo ref: zzkwx423. Page and photo added June 2018
Cookie policy