SCT'61
John Boylett Memorial Collection Part 8 - Colour

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

KD5296 was new in March 1929 to Jones (Imperial Motors), Liverpool who, by July 1932, had become Jones (Liverpool & London) Ltd., and was a Leyland TS2 Tiger which was last used by them in late 1934 or 1935. It is seen here with the Harrington 'Dorsal Fin' C31F body which had, in mid-1939, replaced the original C28F body when it was acquired by James, Liverpool and it was last licensed in November 1952.
It was recorded, in April 1982, as being in preservation and still so in the P.S.V. Circle 2009 list.

Photo taken by the late John Boylett, courtesy of John Kaye

©2019 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
Grey Scale
John Boylett Memorial Collection Part 8 - Colour Gallery ...
View Gallery

Photo ref: zzkd5296. Page and photo added July 2019
Cookie policy