Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.
Jefferys (Liss & District), Grayshott JHO64, seen at the garage at Grayshott, was a Leyland PS2/3 with a Burlingham C37F body new in December 1950 to Alner (Victory Coaches), Fordingbridge.
This was one of a number of Leylands which had the chassis extended to 30' 0" during the build but which retained their original 27' 6" designations. It had passed to Hutfield, Gosport in February 1953 and then to Liss & District in January 1964 and was acquired with the Liss & District business from Creamline, Bordon in June 1964. It passed to Quarry Lane Car Dismantlers (dealer), Chichester in November 1965.
Photo taken by John Kaye, Sunday 2 May 1965, Grayshott
©1965-2017 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.