Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.
Jefferys (Grayshott Coaches), Grayshott JFC776 was an A.E.C. O662 Regal which had been new in 1940 as City of Oxford EB47 with a Weymann B32F body.
In 1946 it was renumbered to 47 and again renumbered in October 1952 to 2. It was withdrawn by Oxford in 1955 and passed to Smith, Reading where it was rebodied with a Smith FC35F body. It was sold to Jefferys (Grayshott Coaches), Grayshott in June 1962 when it was rebuilt to FDP35F for one man operation. It was withdrawn in September 1964 as seen here at the garage in Liss and passed to Quarry Lane Car Dismantlers (dealer), Chichester in September 1965.
Photo taken by John Kaye, Sunday 2 May 1965, Liss
©1965-2017 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.