Photo © Paul Haywood. Please do not re-post without permission.
Primrose Valley Coaches of Filey ran HGG248, a Commer Q4 with a Scottish Aviation C33F body, new to Summers of Glasgow in 1950, seen here operating a scheduled summer service from Primrose Valley Caravan Park to Filey to connect with buses and trains for their camp residents.
During its brief life it had a variety of owners, being McDougalls of Kirkintilloch sometime before 1954; Beards of Glossop from 7/54 to 10/55; Parkers of Brinnington from 10/55 to 2/58; Shephardson of Barton-on-Humber from 6/58 to early 1959, then finishing its days at Filey until it was sold in 1960 and scrapped in 1963. Thanks to John Kaye for this information.
Photo taken by Paul Haywood, 1960, Filey bus station
©1960-2017 Paul Haywood All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.