Sentinel STC4, GUJ608, was a 1950 Sentinel demonstrator which by 1959 found itself in the Sentinel haven of Brown, Donnington Wood.
The bodies of these semi-integral buses were assembled by Sentinel from parts manufactured by Welsh Metal Industries to Beadle design.
It withdrawn by Brown in July 1971 and passed into preservation. It is currently with the Aston Manor Transport Museum.
Photo taken by Peter Williamson, Saturday 1 June 1968, Donnington Wood
See the Site Map for further details about copyright.