SCT'61
John Boylett Memorial Collection Part 1 - 1958

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

Number 50 in the Reliance, Newbury fleet CVT684, was an A.E.C. O862 Regal II new in 1936 to Brown, Tunstall when it had a Duple B39F body. It was fitted in 1953 with the 1938 Duple B39F body transferred from a similar vehicle, FVT193, whilst with Potteries. It had been acquired by Potteries, with Brown's business in 1951 and had come to Reliance from Potteries SN71 in January 1957. It was downseated to B35F by Reliance and was waiting to depart to Cold Ash from Newbury when photographed.

Photo taken by the late John Boylett, courtesy of John Kaye, Saturday 25 October 1958, The Wharf, Newbury

©1958-2017 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
John Boylett Memorial Collection Part 1 - 1958 Gallery ...
View Gallery Previous Photo Next Photo
Potteries Motor Traction ...
Fleet Photo Index
Reliance, Newbury ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: zzcvt984. Page and photo added February 2013
Cookie policy