SCT'61
John Boylett Memorial Collection Part 1 - 1958

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

P. & M. Coach Line, Ipswich CDX839 was a Bedford SBG new in May 1954 with a Plaxton Venturer II C33F body.
CDX839 is in the road named Tower Ramparts, not to be confused with the present Tower Ramparts Bus Station, which was the name given in 1981 to replace the area previously known as Electric House which is out of shot in the left background.

Photo taken by the late John Boylett, courtesy of John Kaye, Saturday 1 November 1958, Tower Ramparts, Ipswich

©1958-2017 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
John Boylett Memorial Collection Part 1 - 1958 Gallery ...
View Gallery Previous Photo Next Photo

Photo ref: zzcdx839. Page and photo added May 2012
Cookie policy