SCT'61
John Boylett Memorial Collection Part 4 - 1963 on

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

In 1955 Webster, Wigan bought eight Alexander C41F bodied Leyland PSUC1/2 Tiger Cubs. Five of them, BJP271-275, were allotted to the Smith, Wigan fleet whilst three, BJP387-389, were in the Webster fleet. Three of them came directly to Austin, Woodseaves between December 1957 and March 1958 (BJP272/3, 388) whilst BJP387, seen here, arrived in November 1963 from Victoria, Woodville to whom it had passed around 1960 from Viking, Burton who had acquired it from Webster in September 1957.

Photo taken by the late John Boylett, courtesy of John Kaye, early 1971, Donnington Garrison Bus Terminus, Wellington Road, Donnington

©1971-2017 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
John Boylett Memorial Collection Part 4 - 1963 on Gallery ...
View Gallery Previous Photo Next Photo

Photo ref: zzbjp387. Page and photo added July 2016
Cookie policy