SCT '61
Photo Gallery

Photo © Ken Aveyard. Please do not re-post without permission.

DP or not DP that is the question. Booth and Fisher was operated as a separate subsidiary of South Yorkshire PTE from takeover in February 1976 until 1978 when PTE fleet numbers and colours started to appear. Withdrawn by that time was 518GRA a 1958 AEC Reliance MU3RV with Roe 41 seat bodywork. Originally classed as DP - with coach seats in an embelished bus shell incorporating roof lights, it had by this time received bus seats.

Photo taken by Ken Aveyard, Sunday 9 July 1978, Halfway Depot

©1978-2017 Ken Aveyard All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
Grey Scale
Booth & Fisher ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: zz518graa. Page and photo added July 2013
Cookie policy