SCT '61
Photo Gallery

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

Leyland PD2/20 UTF930, with a Metro-Cammell H34/29R body had been new in 1954 as a demonstrator for Leyland Motors. It was acquired by Yorkshire Woollen District, Dewsbury in 1956, and numbered 773.
Seen here in Sovereign Street, Leeds, with Swinegate tram depot as the backcloth, it was renumbered 54 in 1967 and withdrawn in 1970, passing to North (dealer), Sherburn-in-Elmet in January 1971 and sold for scrap the following month.

Photo taken by John Kaye, Saturday 9 June 1956, Sovereign Street, Leeds

©1956-2019 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
Yorkshire Woollen District ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: yw773. Page and photo added January 2018
Cookie policy