SCT'61
John Boylett Memorial Collection Part 6 - 1965-67

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

Booth & Fisher, Halfway KGY270 was acquired in 1959 from London County Council. It was a Bedford OB with a Mulliner B30F body which had been new in 1947 as a non-P.S.V school bus with London County Council, when it was B31F and numbered 1612.
It had only just been withdrawn, in July 1966, when John photographed it in the yard at the garage.

Photo taken by the late John Boylett, courtesy of John Kaye, Sunday 14 August 1966, Booth & Fisher Garage, Halfway

©1966-2021 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
John Boylett Memorial Collection Part 6 - 1965-67 Gallery ...
View Gallery Previous Photo Next Photo
Booth & Fisher ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: xekgy270. Page and photo added July 2018
Cookie policy