Photo © West Yorkshire Information Service Collection. Please do not re-post without permission.
MWY219 was new to West Yorkshire Road Car Company in April 1954 as a Bristol LS5G with ECW DP41F body, numbered EUG8. In February 1957 it was reseated at ECW to become B45F, and was renumbered SUG8 at that time.
It was also repainted into this livery with more red than during its dual purpose days. Here it is seen at a still fairly new Pateley Bridge Bus Station.
For a time after reseating it and sister SUG7 retained their express destination blinds, and accordingly displayed Service. In March 1962 it was renumbered further, to SMG 8.
Photo taken by West Yorkshire Road Car/WYIS Collection, c.1957, Pateley Bridge Bus Station
©1957-2019 West Yorkshire Information Service Collection All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.