OWX160 was a Bristol Lodekka LD6B with Eastern Coachworks H33/27RD body, new in October 1955 to West Yorkshire Road Car Co and numbered DX 16.
It was withdrawn in August 1970, passed to Norths (dealer), Sherburn, the following month and was then sold to Fowler, Holbeach in October 1970. Fowler repainted at least the lower panels and radiator grille of the bus (into cream) as seen, and operated it until 1974, when it was last seen in a scrapyard at Carlton, near Barnsley - possibly via Norths.
Photo taken by Trevor Leach, April 1972, Holbeach, Lincolnshire
See the Site Map for further details about copyright.