SCT '61
Photo Gallery

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

West Yorkshire 965, BWT760, a Bristol JO5G was new in 1937 with an Eastern Coachworks B32F body. It was rebuilt by the Company in 1952 to FB44F using part of the chassis from 934 (AWW174). It was reseated to FB43F in 12/53 and then to FB42F.
After withdrawal in December 1957 it was used by the inspector on duty at Saville Street in Leeds, the summer overflow to Wellington Street Coach Station. It was sold in December 1960 and scrapped in June 1961.

Photo taken by John Kaye, Saturday 2 August 1958, parking area between Castle Street and Saville Street, Leeds

©1958-2017 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
West Yorkshire ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: wy965. Page and photo added July 2012
Cookie policy