Rear view of DWW581, a 1940 Bristol L5G/ECW B32F new to West Yorkshire Road Car Company as no. 176, delivered in 3/40 but did not enter service until 1/41.
Renumbered SG67 in 5/54. Withdrawn 9/58 and sold to Norths, dealer, Stourton, Leeds, 10/58. To J & H E Doherty, Contractor, Coleraine, Northern Ireland, 1959. Withdrawn by Doherty around 12/67 but still in his yard, out of use, when photographed in July 1968. No further disposal known, but doubtless sold for scrap soon afterwards.
Photo taken by Trevor Leach, July 1968, Coleraine, Northern Ireland
See the Site Map for further details about copyright.