DWW581, a 1940 Bristol L5G/ECW B32F new to West Yorkshire Road Car Company as no. 176, delivered in 3/40 but did not enter service until 1/41.
Renumbered SG 67 in 5/54. Withdrawn 9/58 and sold to Norths, dealer, Stourton, Leeds, 10/58. To J & H E Doherty, Contractor, Coleraine, Northern Ireland, 1959. Still in use with Doherty when this photo was taken in July 1964.
Photo taken by Trevor Leach, July 1964, Coleraine, Northern Ireland
See the Site Map for further details about copyright.