SCT '61
Photo Gallery

Photo © Paul Haywood. Please do not re-post without permission.

West Riding Autos 342, CHL772, was one of two Daimler CVD6's with Willowbrook B35F body bought by Bullock & Sons in 1950. It was the last bus to be registered by them, just four months before they were taken over by West Riding. Like its sister (341) it had bus seating, but 342 maintained this coach livery.
This bus is preserved at the Glasgow Vintage Vehicle Trust in Bullock livery.

Photo taken by Paul Haywood, Saturday 6 March 1965, Leeds Central Bus Station

©1965-2017 Paul Haywood All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
West Riding ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: wr342. Page and photo added November 2009
Cookie policy