SCT '61
Photo Gallery

Photo © David Megson (Paul Haywood Collection). Please do not re-post without permission.

West Riding 298, AHL807, was a Leyland Tiger PS1/1 with a Willowbrook B35F body built in 1947 for J. Bullock & Sons, Featherstone. It passed to West Riding on takeover in 1950, retaining its fleet number of 298.
Following withdrawal in 1963 it was sold to Church (electrical contractor), Wakefield and scrapped in 1968. Thanks to John Stringer and the PSV Circle for this information.

Photo taken by David Megson (Paul Haywood collection), 1960, Central Bus Station, Leeds

©1960-2017 David Megson (Paul Haywood Collection) All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
West Riding ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: wr298a. Page and photo added March 2017
Cookie policy