SCT '61
Photo Gallery

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

Bullock, Featherstone put two Daimler CWG5s with Brush L27/28R bodies into service in 1943 and 260, AHL11, entered service in July. In September 1950 it passed to West Riding, Wakefield with the Bullock business and retained its fleet number.
Withdrawn in 1954 it passed to Comberhill Motors (dealer), Wakefield in May 1955 ad then, in November 1955 to James Miller and Partners (contractors), Wakefield . It is seen in York Street, Leeds opposite the Central Bus Station. The studs on the approach to the pedestrian crossing are visible in front of the bus.

Photo taken by John Kaye, Sunday 26 February 1956, York Street, Leeds

©1956-2017 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
West Riding ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: wr260. Page and photo added October 2017
Cookie policy