SCT '61
Photo Gallery

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

New to Bullock, Featherstone in 1935 as number 173, HL6584, a Leyland TD3, had a Leyland L27/24R body. It was rebodied with a Barnaby L27/28R body during the war and passed to West Riding, Wakefield, still as number 173 in September 1950.
West Riding withdrew it in 1953 and it passed to Holst (Contractor), Leeds in October 1953. Holst's head office moved to Watford in October 1955 and HL6584 was scrapped in September 1957. It is seen here passing the Central Bus Station in Leeds.

Photo taken by John Kaye, Saturday 14 April 1956, Leeds Central Bus Station

©1956-2017 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
West Riding ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: wr173. Page and photo added November 2013
Cookie policy