Photo © Alan R Hall. Please do not re-post without permission.
Early evening in Perranporth and a trio of Western National buses stand ready for departure. On the left is 1940, VDV757, a Bristol LD6G with ECW H33/27RD bodywork, which was new in January 1958 whilst on the right is 2053, AUO523B, a Bristol FLF6B with ECW H38/32F bodywork, which was new in December 1964 to Southern National; it passed to Western National in November 1969 when the Southern National name was abandoned.
Sandwiched in between is 2805, GFJ669N, a B49F bodied Leyland National 11351/1R which was new in January 1975.
The buses are from Camborne depot (1940), Newquay depot (2053) and Truro depot (2805) respectively.
Photo taken by Alan Hall, mid 1970s, Beach Road, Perranporth
©1975-2017 Alan R Hall All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.