Picture Upload Screen
You can use this screen to add a photo to the SCT'61 site.|
There are two stages:
1. Send the picture (JPG format) to the SCT'61 site using this screen (max size 1.5mb).
2. Supply caption details using a form that will be shown when the photo has been successfully uploaded.
|Either type in the folder and file name of the photo you want to send or click on the BROWSE button and find the file. Then click on the SEND FILE button to send the photo to the SCT'61 site.|
There are a few caveats:|
1. This site is really meant to cover buses, trolleybuses and trams that entered service in the UK in the 1960s or earlier - this means those with registration numbers without a year letter or with a year letter up to H. However I'm happy to be flexible on this rule.
2. Please make it clear if you don't have the copyright or the permission of the copyright owner.
3. I need to generate a small thumbnail image for the galleries and indexes (size 100 by 67 pixels) and also add some extra information about the pictures before they become visible from the SCT'61 site. I try and do this within a day or two but sometimes it can take longer and also I aim to limit the number of pictures that become visible each day so if a lot of photos have been submitted, it can take longer.
4. If you send a number of photos (maybe 10+), I can group them in a gallery under your name and add this gallery to list on the Sixties Photo page. Let me know if you would like me to do this.