SCT '61
Photo Gallery

Photo © Chris Stewart. Please do not re-post without permission.

Leyland Tiger Cub/Saro B44F PZ4874 was originally a Leyland demonstrator to the UTA before joining the fleet as number 8995. Renumbered H301 in 1955, it became 301 when Ulsterbus was formed in 1967. It was bought for preservation in December 1971 and has been in various hands since, the current owners being Richard and Bobby Shannon of the Ards Bus Preservation Group.

Photo taken by Chris Stewart, Saturday 26 April 2014, Irish Transport Heritage annual bus and coach rally, Cultra

©2014-2017 Chris Stewart All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
Grey Scale
UTA/Ulsterbus ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: ub301. Page and photo added April 2014
Cookie policy