RC3333, a Trent FEDD new in 1936, carries an MCCW body. Withdrawn in March 1951 and sold to a farmer at Dalbury Lees Nr Derby. It is seen here stored at Trent's Ashbourne Garage prior to moving to the East Midlands Transport Society at Plumtree, sadly scrapped in December 1974
Photo taken by unknown, Alan Hiley Collection, late 1960s, Ashbourne Garage
See the Site Map for further details about copyright.