An ex-WD AEC Matador, built as a breakdown truck by Trent in Central Works, Derby. A posed photo "towing" Leyland PD2 KCH100 fleet No 1000 new in 1957 withdrawn in February 1968. This batch of PD2's were renumbered in 1962, 1000 becoming 757.
Photo taken by TMT /Alan Hiley Collection, late 1950's, Uttoxeter New Road Garage, Derby
See the Site Map for further details about copyright.