Another photo of 112CH showing the spotlight on the rear
The vehicle behind is Lorry 11 which was originally a 1931 AEC Regal with a 32 seat Taylor body taken over from Retford Coachways in 1934. It was converted to a lorry in 1938 and withdrawn in 1959. The original body was sold to a Mr Robey in 1938
Photo taken by Unknown, Alan Hiley Collection, Rear of Uttoxeter New Road Garage, Derby
See the Site Map for further details about copyright.