SCT '61
Photo Gallery

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

One of the last bodies to be built by Leyland was fitted to FRC951, a Leyland PD2/12 with H32/26RD body which was new as Trent 1251 in 1954. It passed to Skill, Nottingham, who numbered it 60, in May 1967 and is seen at the garage.
Skillís Nottingham to Scarborough service was at that time operated generally by Plaxton bodied Leyland Leopards although the enthusiast may have preferred this option.

Photo taken by John Kaye, Sunday 28 April 1968, Skill's Garage, St. Peter's Street, Nottingham

©1968-2017 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
Grey Scale

Photo ref: tt1251. Page and photo added May 2010
Cookie policy