BRC406, an AEC Regent III with 56 seat highbridge Willowbrook body, new to Trent in June 1950. It was their fleet number 1206. Withdrawn in July 1964, it is seen here at Nottingham in new condition.
Photo taken by the late Colin White, Alan Hiley Collection, 1950, Huntingdon Street Bus Station, Nottingham
See the Site Map for further details about copyright.