SCT'61
Maltese Buses

Photo © Donald Hudson. Please do not re-post without permission.

Malta Y-0312, an A E C Regal III built in 1948 with Debono B40F bodywork from 1963. Formerly registered GNY764, this had been new to Rhondda Transport of Porth and carried Longwell Green bodywork. It was withdrawn in 1958 and sold to Thomas Bros of Port Talbot, for whom it ran until 1960. In Malta, it was to become DBY312 and then EBY484 and was operated by Raymond Buttigieg of Paola.

Photo taken by the late John Boylett (Donald Hudson collection), 1990s, Bus Station, Valletta, Malta

©1990-2017 Donald Hudson (donaldhudson22@virginmedia.com) All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
Grey Scale
Maltese Buses Gallery ...
View Gallery Previous Photo Next Photo

Photo ref: tmgny764. Page and photo added June 2014
Cookie policy