Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.
TK1854 was one of six Leyland TD1s with Beadle H24/24RO bodies new in January 1929 as Hants & Dorset 66, and renumbered E66 in 1930. It was withdrawn in July 1941 and passed to Southern Vectis No, 712 in August 1946. It was rebodied by Beadle as L26/26R in August 1946 and was sold to Autodrome (Engineers) Ltd., Audenshaw as a staff bus in November 1954. In October 1962 it passed to Bottomley (dealer) for scrap. It is seen here in the East Street coach station operated by L.M.S. Coachways with a Yelloway coach in the background.
Photo taken by John Kaye, Saturday 19 October 1957, East Street Coach Station, Manchester
©1957-2017 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.