SCT '61
Photo Gallery

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

A second shot of BDL101, new as Southern Vectis 701, which was one of a pair of Bristol GO5Gs with Eastern Coachworks H30/26R bodies new in 1937, rebuilt in 1951 to L28/26R by Hants & Dorset Motor Services Limited.
Withdrawn and sold around October 1954 it had passed to Autodrome (Engineers) Ltd., Audenshaw as a staff bus by November 1955 and was sold for scrap in January 1960. It is seen here in the East Street coach station operated by L.M.S. Coachways.

Photo taken by John Kaye, Saturday 25 October 1958, East Street Coach Station, Manchester

©1958-2017 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
Southern Vectis ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: sv701a. Page and photo added March 2014
Cookie policy