Ex-London Transport Daimler GLX913 seen here after its original body had been removed before heading off to Massey to gain its new lowbridge body. It entered service as Southend Corporation 263 early the next year.
In the background can be seen 1950 AEC Regent III 262 and one of the ex-Wolverhampton trolleys 144-152
Click here for more details from the Southend fleet list pages.
Photo taken by J.C.Gillham, Sunday 13 September 1953, SCT Garage, London Road
See the Site Map for further details about copyright.