SCT'61
John Boylett Memorial Collection Part 4 - 1963 on

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

Southend 247, FOP340, a Daimler CWG5 with Park Royal body, converted to open-top in 1956.
It was new to Birmingham in 1943, passing via dealer North, Canvey & District, Westcliff and Eastern National before being bought by Southend in 1955.
It was withdrawn at the end of the summer season 1970.
Before purchase by Southend, it had been fitted with an AEC 7.7 litre engine.

Click here for more details from the Southend fleet list pages.

Photo taken by the late John Boylett, courtesy of John Kaye, Sunday 20 August 1967, Western Esplanade, Southend

©1967-2017 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
John Boylett Memorial Collection Part 4 - 1963 on Gallery ...
View Gallery Previous Photo Next Photo

Photo ref: ss247g. Page and photo added June 2017
Cookie policy