SCT'61
John Boylett Memorial Collection Part 4 - 1963 on

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

Southend 244, FOP429, a Daimler CWA6 with Duple body, converted to open-top in 1956.
It was new to Birmingham in 1945, passing via Canvey & District, Westcliff and Eastern National before being bought by Southend in 1955. It was withdrawn in 1970 and is now preserved.

Click here for more details from the Southend fleet list pages.

Photo taken by the late John Boylett, courtesy of John Kaye, Sunday 20 August 1967, Western Esplanade, Southend

©1967-2017 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
John Boylett Memorial Collection Part 4 - 1963 on Gallery ...
View Gallery Previous Photo Next Photo

Photo ref: ss244a. Page and photo added June 2017
Cookie policy