One of the last (1945) batch of utility bodied Daimlers, 231, BHJ805, at Rectory Road, Leigh sometime between 1949 and 1952.
It is parked on the wrong side of the road just west of the picking up point and had probably arrived on a short working from Thorpe Bay or Southend to Leigh. The blind has been set for its next working, on route 25a to Thorpe Bay.
Click here for more details from the Southend fleet list pages.
Photographer unknown, Brian Pask collection, c.1949-52, Rectory Road, Leigh-on-Sea
See the Site Map for further details about copyright.