OTT63 was a Bristol LS5G with ECW B45F body, new to Southern National, no. 1709, in March 1954. In 1960 it was converted for OMO and reseated to B41F and in November 1969 it was transferred to the Western National fleet. Withdrawn in September 1971 it passed, via Martin, dealer, Weaverham, to Silcox, Pembroke Dock, in November 1971 as no. 104, and gained their red and cream livery as seen here, taken at an unknown location in South West Wales.
Withdrawn by Silcox in 1977 it went to Goodwin, breaker, Barnsley and was scrapped around October 1978.
Photo taken by Trevor Leach, 1970s, location unknown
See the Site Map for further details about copyright.