SCT '61
Photo Gallery

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

The Sheffield Committee coach was 9000WB, an AEC MU3RV Reliance with a Roe Dalesman C37C body built in 1958 and was in the Corporation 'A' fleet. Initially it did not carry its fleet number externally but in this photograph it is seen carrying its number, 900, whilst on the parking area at Pond Street Bus Station.
In April 1967 it was renumbered 90 and after withdrawal in 1970 was sold to Goodwin (Dealer), Barnsley in May 1970 for scrap.

Photo taken by John Kaye, Saturday 17 April 1965, Pond Street Bus Park

©1965-2017 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
Grey Scale
Sheffield Corporation ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: sh900. Page and photo added December 2012
Cookie policy