Sheffield 254, KWE254, a 1948 AEC Regent III with Weymann bodywork ascends one of Sheffield's many hills towards Manor Top in the nineteen fifties working the clockwise Outer Circle route 3 with the unmistakeable catenary of the Manchester to Sheffield railway in the background.
Note the trafficator out on the left of the bus.
In 1961 this bus was sold to Grimsby and Cleethorpes for further service.
Photo taken by the late R.F.Mack, Chris Hough collection, c.1957, Prince of Wales Road, Darnall
See the Site Map for further details about copyright.