SCT '61
Photo Gallery

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

Seen turning into the loading bays at Pond Street Bus Station in Sheffield is Sheffield 1306, 5906W, the first of four such buses new in 1960 in the 'B' fleet owned jointly by the Railways and the Corporation. They were Leyland L1 Leopards with Burlingham DP41F bodies and five similar buses were supplied to the Railway owned 'C' fleet as numbers 1175-1179. 1306 was renumbered to 1006 in 1967 and withdrawn in 1971, passing to Hulley, Baslow in March 1972.

Photo taken by John Kaye, Saturday 17 April 1965, Pond Street Bus Station

©1965-2017 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
Sheffield Corporation ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: sh1306. Page and photo added May 2014
Cookie policy