SCT'61
Victoria Coach Station Gallery

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

A rear view of a Harrington Wayfarer body on Southdown, Brighton 1676, LUF816, at Victoria Coach Station. It was a Leyland PSU1/15 Royal Tiger, one of twenty new in 1952 as numbers 810-829, this being new as 816 in March 1952, and being first renumbered to 1816 in 1955.
In December 1960 it was converted to C41C and renumbered to 1676. Withdrawn in 1967 it passed to Cowley (dealer), Salford in February 1967 and to Wimpey (contractor) in the same month, being withdrawn in October 1969.

Photo taken by John Kaye, Saturday 1 April 1961, Victoria Coach Station

©1961-2021 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
Victoria Coach Station Gallery ...
View Gallery
Southdown ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: sd1676. Page and photo added September 2021
Cookie policy